Skincare at its Best in Miami
By Urban Milan
Caudalie, the French Vinotherapie skincare line opened its first boutique spa in Florida at Aventura Mall!
The Aventura Mall is Miami’s premier shopping destination. With more than 28 million visitors per year, Aventura Mall’s local and international shoppers will find the perfect marriage of luxury, eco-friendly, and sun protective beauty products at Caudalie Spa. Designed by Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas, founders of Caudalie the new spa is 650 Square feet of luxury. The spa includes one treatment room for facials, massages & body scrubs.
Located on the Upper Level in Aventura Mall’s Nordstrom Court, the Miami boutique features:
- Instant Beauty Pick Me-Up Mini Facial
- Fresh Crushed Cabernet Scrub: a fully customizable gommage scrub using natural ingredients such as exfoliating grapeseed and nourishing honey
- Hand Massage: A soothing massage to relieve fatigued hands using Caudalie’s specialty Hand and Nail Cream
- Premier Cru Facial for anti-aging care
- Vinoperfect Radiance Facial for illuminating and correcting uneven skin tone
- Vinexpert Firming Facial for immediate firming and lifting
- Vinosource Hydrating Facial to moisturize, sooth and hydrate the skin,
- The Polyphenol C 15 Anti-ox Facial, to energize and detox the skin
- Express D-Vine Facial for instantaneous radiance boosting
- Divine Body Treatment to relax the skin
- Fleur de Vigne Body Treatment to regain energy
- Cocoon Wrap to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
- Oxygen serum treatment will be offered to target delivery of active ingredients for instantly visible results.
- Waxing and Extraction services
Besides luxurious treatments, the spa also features Caudalie’s state-of-the-art serums, moisturizers, cleansers, toners, exfoliators and the line’s cult favorite, the Beauty Elixir.
ABOUT CAUDALIE: Caudalie is a 100% independent, family-run company created by Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas in 1995. Twenty years ago, the couple discovered the amazing antioxidant powers of grape and grapevine Polyphenols during the harvest on their family vineyard of Château Smith Haut Lafitte, and has since created the Vinotherapie skincare line that is carried around the world and in their 9 Vinotherapie Spas. As a member of the “1% for the Planet,” Caudalie commits to giving back one percent of its global turnover to associations for the protection of the environment.
For more information about Caudalie and their new Spa visit: http://www.caudalie.com